Automatic Creation Of ADD, ImageIQ, and RawHide Smart Albums in Aperture
I have created a procedure that will automatically generate some custom smart albums apropriate for use with ADD, ImageIQ For Aperture, and RawHide For Aperture.
1. Save this Aperture Library to you desktop or somewhere else convenient. This library has no images in it, and only contains smart albums.
2. Open up Aperture with the library you normally use.
3. In Aperture select the File->Import->Library... menu item.
4. Select the "SSoftLtd.com Smart Albums.aplibrary" library.
5. Import it... You'll now find that your library has a bunch of new smart albums
These smart albums include:
|Hash Duplicates with Originals||Hash Duplicate or Hash Original||ADD: Generic use.|
|Filename Duplicates||Filename Duplicate||ADD: Generic Use|
|Date Duplicates||Date Duplicate||ADD: Generic Use|
|Similar Duplicates||(Date Duplicate or Filename Duplicate) and any Similar keyword||ADD: For use with Auto-ImageIQ option. This option is enabled by default.|
|Hash Duplicates/No Originals||Hash Duplicate and does not have Hash Original keyword||ADD: For use when the Auto-Reject option has been enabled.|
|Hash Originals||Hash Original||ADD: For use when the Auto-Reject option has been enabled.|
|Processed||ADD Processed||ADD: For use when the Tag All Processed Images option is enabled.|
|Unique||ADD Unique||ADD: For use when Tag Unique Images option is enabled.|
|ImageIQ Targets||ImageIQ Target||ImageIQ: The image that a search was performed on within ImageIQ.|
|All ImageIQs||Any keyword whose parent is ADD ImageIQ||ImageIQ: Any image found by an ImageIQ search.|
|RawHide Original/Processed||RawHide Original or RawHide Processed||RawHide: Generic use. Shows all images processed by RawHide.|
|RawHide Originals||RawHide Original||RawHide: Generic use. Shows the images selected for conversion.|
|RawHide Processed||RawHide Processed||RawHide: Generic use. Shows the converted images.|